This tutorial is meant to help students in doing their R assignments. We tried to cover as detail as possible every concepts and all from easy to hard things in this.
R Basic Tutorials
- What Is R software, its applications and where to use it?
- How to Downlaod and Install R studio in Window and MAC?
How to do Data Preparation In R Programming?
- use of Arithmetic and Logical Operators in R with examples
- What is Matrix function in R, how to use it with examples
- What are factor variables, different types, its uses and applications in R
- Data Frame in R- how to create, slice, append a Subset?
- List in R-how to create ir with examples
- What is data merging in R how to merge it explain with examples?
- What are functions in R, their application and explanation with examples
How to do R Programming?
- How to use If, Else and Else if Statement in R, explain with examples
- For LOOP- Its applications and use in R with examples
- While LOOP- Its applications and use in R with examples
- apply(), lapply(), sapply(), tapply() Function in R, its use and explanation with examples
- How to import data in R, explanation with examples
- what is na.omit & na.rm in r and how it help in replace Missing Values(NA) in R
- How to export Data from R to CSV or excel- explain with examples
- What is correlation, how to use it in r, explain with examples in reference to pearson
- What is R aggregate Function- its use and applications in R with examples
- Wat are R Select(), Filter(), Arrange(), Pipeline function in r- its sues and applications with examples
How to do Data analysis In R Programming?
- What is Scatter plot- How to draw it in r, its application with reference to ggplot2 with examples
- What is boxplot in R- its use, application and explanation with examples
- What is Bar chart and Histogram in R-its sue, application and examples in R
- How to use T test in r- its use applications and example in R
- What is Anova? how to use in r-explain both one way anova, two way anova using examples for R